1. Personal Information
Personal Information refers to personal name, date of birth, age, gender, address, telephone number, hobbies, preferences, email address, user ID, IP address and timestamp, cookie information, domain name, browser and OS connection environment and version information, access history, purchase history, work affiliation, address, telephone number, credit card number, bank account number, complaints, consultation or inquiry information etc., any one of these or alternatively any 2 or more that in combination can be used to identify a specific individual.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
Customer Personal Information is gathered automatically when using the services of or accessing the websites of The Magnolia Company Inc., or affiliates of The Magnolia Company Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Affiliates”).
We may also request Personal Information when contacting The Magnolia Company, Ltd.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The Magnolia Company Inc. will use Personal Information acquired for the following purposes:
- To provide services, confirm applications for brochure requests and product purchase, and deliver.
- To contact customers, ship products or other items.
- For invoicing and confirmation of payments
- To respond to requests or opinions and to further improve and develop our various services
4. Use Restrictions
The Magnolia Company Inc. uses acquired Personal Information within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use.
Personal Information will only be used outside the scope of the purpose of use with prior customer consent.
However, this does not include:
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent from the person in question.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent from the person in question.
- When a national institution or local public entity or designated party requires said Personal Information to cooperate in carrying out affairs as stipulated by law and obtaining prior consent of the person concerned may impede the performance of such duties.
5. Provision and deposition of Personal Information to third parties
Th Magnolia Company Inc. will not provide Personal Information to third parties without prior consent.
We will provide it only if we have obtained the consent of the customer after identifying the recipient and the content of the Personal Information to be provided.
However, this does not include:
- Collection or analysis of Personal Information for the purposes of providing statistical information processed in a form that does not identify the individual, and disclosure of said statistical data.
- When providing Personal Information to a carrier for shipment of goods, etc.
- When disclosure or provision of Personal Information is permitted by law.
6. Disclosure, correction and deletion of Personal Information
If The Magnolia Company Inc. is requested by the customer to disclose, correct, or delete his / her personal information, The Magnolia Company Inc will, after confirming that he / she is the customer in question, respond to said request within a reasonable period of time.
The Magnolia Company Inc. may store and refer to The Magnolia Company Inc. cookies on your computer.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information, please inquire via the contact form.